A script for parents who avoided the topic of sex, but want to fix that.
It is important to start talking to your tweens or teens about sexuality because, like it or not, they are learning about it by what they see and hear. You may have avoided talking about it before, but it is important that they hear the truth from you and know what you think.
• It’s better for them to hear the truth from you than from other sources
• They need your guidance and wisdom on these matters
• You can prepare them for what they may face in the future
• They will appreciate your honesty and openness
The MamaSutra’s MadLib-Style Mea Culpa Script is the perfect tool for parents who want to start talking to their tweens or teens about sexuality. This script allows you to get clear and compelling insights into some of your oldest habits and fresher ideas to unlock something hidden within yourselves. The script is interactive, so you can explore your thoughts and feelings about sexuality. It is also designed to be used with a partner, so you can get the most out of the experience.
1. Fill in the blanks in the story with words that you are prompted to provide.
2. Make sure to use proper grammar and punctuation.
3. Have fun!
Now that you know more about our Mad Lib Style Mea Culpa Script, it’s time to take the plunge and try it out yourself! This unique and insightful product will help you get clear and compelling insights into some of your oldest habits and fresher ideas to unlock something hidden within yourself. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!