Talking with your kids about sex and relationships is important. This book will help you understand why it is important and give you tips on how to do it.
- READ ME: A Parental Primer for “The Talk” can help you start a dialogue with your kids about sex and relationships that will continue into their teenage years and beyond.
- This book provides accurate, age-appropriate information about sex and sexuality that will empower your kids to make informed decisions about their own bodies and desires.
- READ ME: A Parental Primer for “The Talk” also addresses important topics like consent and boundaries, which are essential for keeping your kids safe and healthy both physically and emotionally.
- By reading this book, you will better understand what your kids need to know about sex and relationships to make responsible, informed decisions throughout their lives.
- READ ME: A Parental Primer for “The Talk” is an essential resource for any parent who wants to ensure that their kids have the information they need to make informed, safe, and healthy choices about sex and relationships.
It’s time to talk to your kids about sex and relationships, and READ ME: A Parental Primer for “The Talk” is the perfect book to help you do it.
If you want to ensure that your kids have the information they need to make informed, safe, and healthy choices about sex and relationships, then The MamaSutra’s READ ME: A Parental Primer for “The Talk” is the perfect book for you.
Grab your copy today!
This digital download is in the .epub format. If you have a Kindle and want the book for your Kindle, buy the .MOBI format, not this one.
(ePUB stands for ePUBlication, which is used by B&N, iBooks, Sony, KoboBooks, and Google, and the EPUB reader software exists for all major computing platforms, such as Adobe Digital Editions and calibre on desktop platforms, Google Play Books and Aldiko on Android and iOS, and Apple Books on macOS and iOS)